Is Your Internet Connection Feeling The Strain?
Dedicated & Scalable Connectivity for Your Business.
Business Leased LinesBusiness Leased Lines
Exclusive Connectivity for Your Business
Many clients opt for the exclusivity offered from a leased line connection, delivering data 2 Mbps to 10 Gbps direct to your premises with no traffic shaping at peak times.
If you’ve noticed a reduced service or slow down to your connection, the exchange and, or cabinet could be reaching capacity.
If tied into a long-standing contract, your options are limited. BT OpenReach must upgrade the local exchange, and you may not be entitled to a refund.
Connectivity speed depends on your data requirements. We assess your data consumption and advise accurately with allowance for future requirements. The adaptability of a leased line service ensures speed and bandwidth are adjustable in almost real-time.
Leased Lines – What’s Included
- 5-Star Technical Support
- Static IP Address Included
- Multiple IP Addresses – Available on Request
- Voice Prioritisation for VoIP (if required)
- SIP-enabled Connectivity
- Guaranteed Symmetrical Speeds up to 10Gbps
- Comprehensive SLA 99.999% Uptime
- Pre-configured Hardware Provided
- Remote Support for Hardware
- Bespoke Traffic Management – Available on Request
- Scalable Speeds to Align with Business Development
What Our Clients Say...
Why RoundWorks IT for Leased Lines?
Looking for Business Leased Lines?
Is Your Connection Feeling The Strain?
As demand increases for data consumption – ensure your connection remains fast and reliable with a dedicated leased line service.
We’ll recommend a service to match your current and near-future requirements — no over-selling of services – just honest and accurate advice from IT professionals.
We look forward to hearing from you.