What is IT Security?
You may already know that, as a business owner, ensuring that IT security of your business is impenetrable is a top priority. But what exactly does IT security mean, and, as a business owner, how does it effect your business? IT security isn’t just about installing the cheapest Anti-Virus software and hoping for the best. With cyber attacks growing, your business is constantly under threat, and you’re going to need the appropriate measures to stop attacks at the source.
At RoundWorks IT, we are all about decoding the often needlessly complicated lingo surrounding IT, and presenting it in a way that is easy to understand, with your business in mind. Here’s some of the steps we take to ensuring your business’ IT security is up to scratch:
- Anti-Virus: You’re going to need a trusted Anti-Virus software, from a reputable organisation. Each Anti-Virus software is different, and with managed IT support and our extensive experience in providing businesses of all sizes with the software to suit them, we will set the IT systems of your business up with the best Ant-Virus software, at an affordable price.
- Network Security Appliances: Our team at RoundWorks always go the extra mile to ensure your entire IT systems are protected with sophisticated security measures, using modern Network Security Appliances to create the complete package of managed IT security systems. Network Security Appliances are physical devices that offer a layer of protection between the internet and the internal network. You can purchase the recommended security packs from RoundWorks IT:
- Intrusion & Threat Prevention
- Spam Prevention & Targeted URL Filtering
- Network Discovery Solutions
- Bespoke Application Control for businesses of all sizes
- Managed Web Filtering: Users visiting websites can unknowingly infect your network, by transferring viruses across the internet from websites intended to infect any system it can. With managed filtering support, our team ensures that your network stays safe, with immediate blocking of sites which could pose any threat to the stability of your business IT security.
- Email Filtering & IT Support: Our email security services do not end at just directing any suspect email to your spam folder. Complete email security involves stopping any potentially harmful contact from the start, whether that’s ransomware directly to your inbox, or phishing attempts sent to a member of your staff. With our email security, you will only receive what is relevant to your business, and safe for your IT systems.
Today, IT security has never been so important for businesses. More and more businesses, big and small are falling victim to ransomware, malware and phishing attacks. Cyber Security is one of this years biggest concerns. From ransomware and phishing to network attacks and viruses, a managed security protocol is a must-have for any business, big or small.
Many businesses start off with intention of fully protecting their data, ensuring all security systems are covered and up to date. Like anything though, tasks and life can get in the way of keeping track of data security, and software can rapidly decline in effectiveness (and relevancy), leaving data and systems once again open to a whole host of attacks.
This is where we come in. Businesses are turning to our team of friendly experts to install, manage and update their IT security systems for them. Whether it’s backing up data and securing internal software, to ensuring all programs are running with no hint of malware and potential for intrusions, our team make sure all bases are covered, resulting in a business which is fully primed for any potential security attacks.
Here at RoundWorks IT we can help you to protect your business from such attacks happening in the first place. From the basics of providing managed anti-virus software all the way through to top of the range cloud based network security services – we’ll make your money go the furthest it can when it comes to your IT Security.
Basic Anti-Virus sadly alone isn’t enough anymore. Viruses are constantly evolving and becoming more and more sophisticated each and every day. It’s time to step up your IT Security game.
RoundWorks IT can provide a whole host of IT Security solutions, preventing virus’s from even getting the chance to wreak havoc on your businesses network.
We work with some of the best major vendors in the IT Security sector to ensure we’ve got you covered, at an affordable price. Our partners include:
- Webroot SecureAnywhere
- Watchguard – Firewall & Internet Security Appliance
- AppRiver – Email & Span Protection
As part of our managed IT Support services, we provide IT Security to businesses in Nottingham, Derby, the wider local area and beyond.
Let us take action and provide a rounded IT security solution for your business before a virus takes action against you first. Give us a call on 0333 344 4645 and we’ll be more than happy to discuss your requirements.
Cyber Security Partners we work with
Popular Security Solutions
- Managed Security Firewalls & Firewalls-as-a-service
- Managed Email filtering & security
- Managed Web Filtering
- Managed Anti-Virus
- Managed Full Disk Encryption