Office 365 is a subscription service from Microsoft that offers programs and cloud-based services. Millions of companies across the globe trust Office 365 to support their business. Office 365 comes with lots of familiar products, like the Microsoft Office suite, OneDrive, SharePoint and of course our favourite Exchange Online. There are tons of additional features, but we’ll stick with the main ones in this article.
As with anything in IT, Office 365 can be a minefield. But it doesn’t have to be as complicated as it appears on the surface. We can help implement the services that fit your requirements and provide the most cost-effective licenses to achieve your businesses goals.
Top 5 Benefits
- Office 365 makes working out of the office a breeze. Whether you’re working on your home computer, tablet or phone. If you’re taking advantage of Sharepoint Online, your files are with you wherever you are in the world.
Secure and reliable
- Office 365 has built-in security measures and is regarded as one of the safest ways to store sensitive data. Features such as Data Loss Prevention help to prevent sensitive information leaving your organisation and email encryption which ensures email data is always secure.
- Swapping and changing licenses is quick and easy. Should a staff member leave, or your application needs change, you can update your plan as needed, month to month. This way you aren’t wasting your money on any licenses that aren’t needed!
Always up to date
- As Office 365 is a cloud-based product, updates are automatic, so you’re always up to date. No need to pay for expensive upgrades to bring your IT systems up to modern standards.
- Working on projects with team members has never been easier. With Office 365 you can co-author your documents with coworkers in different places, and work in real-time. Cool eh?
Looking to transition to 365? Contact the RoundWorks team today!
Luckily, we’re here to help. We can talk you through which package is best for your business, and take the migration off your plate. We’re experts at getting everything set up and moving all of your data over quickly and painlessly. Ensuring you won’t lose any valuable data or business time in the switch.
Give us a shout at 0333 344 4645, email email@example.com or chat with us online today.