Happy Birthday To Us!
Yes, that’s right – RoundWorks IT is one year old today! And my word, it’s been a whirlwind of a year since we set up shop back in February 2017. Let’s just say it’s a good thing we like being busy, as the business has taken off in a big, big way. And that’s all thanks to YOU – our amazing and loyal clients who’ve chosen us as your Managed IT Support provider.
We can wax lyrical about the secrets of our success ‘til the cows come home (and OK, we will in a bit – see below!), but the real secret is very simple: our clients. We’re privileged to work with some fantastic companies, some of whom have genuinely inspired us. You’ve given us the chance to get under the skin of your respective businesses, finding out what makes you tick and helping you achieve your goals with top-notch IT support.
You’ve also given us the chance to prove ourselves in the ridiculously competitive world of IT consultancy. As ‘new kids on the block’, we started out with the same stage fright as any other newbie business. But at the same time, we like a challenge…and we rose to it! Just 12 months later, we’re holding our own against many of the bigger and better-known names in IT support in the East Midlands. So once again, a huge ‘thank you!’ for helping us get where we are today.
It may sound like we’re blowing our own trumpets a bit but hey, you only get a first birthday once! So whilst we’re at it, let’s take a look at some of the stuff we’ve achieved in the last 12 months. Don’t worry, we’ll keep it short and sweet!
· Launched a new website, designed and built around you.
· Grown our client base with fun and funky businesses both large and small.
· Invested in new IT monitoring and management systems, so we can give you the best possible support.
· Partnered with top brands like CloudBerry Lab, Veeam, Datto, Watchguard, Webroot and AppRiver so we can bring you market-leading products and services.
· Met some awesome people, worked our socks off and – above all – had the time of our lives!
OK, so we’ve made it clear that it’s you, our clients, that are at the centre of everything we do. So why did you choose RoundWorks IT over the billion other IT support companies out there? Well, we have a little theory about this: it’s because we’re different. A breath of fresh air, perhaps. Or a whole new ball game…. You get the picture! And guess, what? That’s exactly what we set out to be. This review from Google My Business says it all:
“The team at RoundWorks are friendly and get the job done well and efficiently. Dealing with RoundWorks is a breath of fresh air and hopefully the way the new generation of IT genius handles calls from frustrated non-IT savvy people such as myself. No jargon and a simple explanation that you will understand is how a call to these guys goes. Truly a great bunch and looking forward to our business growing with them.”
· To offer value for money. Our pricing is clear and fair, and we’ll look for ways to save you money on your IT systems.
· To give you free stuff. Everyone loves a freebie! That’s why our Managed IT Support service includes two free IT audits a year.
· To walk the talk. You’ll know by now that we’ll tell you how it is. We’re open, honest and straight-talking.
· Work around your individual needs. Not everyone’s IT requirements were created equal, so we’ll adapt our offering to suit your business.
· Do what we say we’ll do. That means turning up to appointments, fixing stuff that’s broken and proactively monitoring and managing your IT setup.
You can read more about why we’re different in this blog post from September 2017.
So what does the future hold for RoundWorks IT?
For the next 12 months or so, it’ll mostly be more of the same: providing high quality IT support and services to our existing clients and working hard to keep growing the business. We’ll also be expanding our marketing activities: doing more on social media and ramping up our blogging and web development activities.
You don’t need to worry about losing out on our time and attention, though. You have our word that, as our business grows, we’ll still be here to support yours every step of the way. And as RoundWork ITs expands, we’ll keep investing in state of the art software and systems, so we can give you the leading-edge IT support you deserve.
In short, there are good times ahead – and we’re glad you’re along for the ride!